Australia Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme Visa:
This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It permits you to work in Australia under one of the below three streams:
- Temporary Residence Transition stream
- Direct Entry stream
- Agreement stream
The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. This visa involves a two-step process,
The first step is nomination by an approved Australian employer and the second step is the application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.
It lets you and any of your family members who have already granted this visa:
- Can stay in Australia indefinitely
- Can study and work in Australia
- Can enrol in Medicare, Australia's scheme for health-related care and expenses
- Can apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- Can sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Can travel to and from Australia for five years from visa granted date (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).
Try our FREE COUNSELLING NOW
(You've got nothing to lose!)
The whole processing time is in between 8 to 10 months. Length of Stay is Permanent.
- Be nominated by an approved Australian employer
- Are under the age of 50 years, if you are applying under the Temporary Residence stream, or are under the age of 45 years if you are applying for the Direct Entry stream
- Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements of the particular position
- Meet the other requirements of one of the streams of this visa.
Costs & Visa Fees
Main Applicant: From AUD 3670
Career Overseas Service Charges: Please contact our Visa Experts
Please Note: Career Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is firmly not a placement agency or recruitment agency and we do not provide any guarantee of employment in any manner at domestic and international level.
We are tied up with
Registered MARA Agents
We work with ICCRC
We are tied up with Licensed Immigration Advisors