Australia Subclass 476 Skilled Recognition Graduate Visa:
This visa allows:
- Recent engineering graduates from recognized institutions to gain skilled work experience up to 18 months.
- The Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates from eligible universities to gain skilled work experience up to 18 months in skilled occupations. It is a temporary visa.
- Your family can also apply to join you in Australia once the visa granted.
Try our FREE COUNSELLING NOW
(You've got nothing to lose!)
The whole processing time is in between 3 to 8 months. Length of Stay is 18 months.
- Be under the age of 31 years
- Have completed an engineering degree at a recognized institution in the past two years
- Not have been the primary visa holders of a subclass 476 or 485 visa
Your engineering qualifications
In the two years before you apply; you must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:
- Bachelors degree
- Masters degree
- Doctoral degree
- Postgraduate diploma
Your qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering, such as:
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Mining and material engineering
Costs & Visa Fees
Main Applicant: From AUD 365
Adult Dependant: AUD 185
Child Dependant: AUD 90
Career Overseas Service Charges: Please contact our Visa Experts
Please Note: Career Overseas Pvt. Ltd. is firmly not a placement agency or recruitment agency and we do not provide any guarantee of employment in any manner at domestic and international level.
We are tied up with
Registered MARA Agents
We work with ICCRC
We are tied up with Licensed Immigration Advisors